Diamond Grip platform offers one of the most slip resistant walking-working surfaces in the industry. The surface of the planks have diamond-shaped opening with serrated edges, making them slip resistant in every direction under practically all conditions. Planks are easy to install and have a high strength-to weight performance that offers a high load capacity and long-life. Diamond Grip plank is commonly used for work platforms, transportation servicing areas, vehicle steps, rooftop walkways, and stairtreads.
Diamond-Grip walkway is a one-piece metal plank for walking surface and has rough serrated edges around diamond shaped openings. Features and benefits of Diamond Working platform.
- Radiuses corners reduce the possibility of stress cracks across saddles or at the side of channels
- Self-cleaning due to resilience of walking surface.
- Lightweight design provides high strength to weight ratio.
- Long life span requiring little maintenance.
- Simple and economical installation.
- Stronger load capacity than standard walkway.
- Unique one-piece diamond-shaped construction provides slip resistance in all directions.
- Suited for all walking/working surfaces where mud, ice, snow, grease, oil and detergents create slippery or hazardous conditions
- Special fabrication, cutting or specialty configurations available upon request.
- MaterialsMS IS2062, Aluminium, Stainless Steel 304,316
- Length600 mm to 3000 mm
- Surface Finish Pre Galvanized ,Zinc Plating, , Hot Dip Galvanized ,Powder Coating, Painted.